COVID-19 Infection Prevention & Control Policy
The following steps have been taken in order to ensure that you, I, my other clients and my family members are all kept safe.
Firstly, please read over the following questions.
In the last seven days:
- Have you had a high temperature? (this can mean feeling hot to touch on your chest and back
- you do not need to measure your temperature)
- Have you had a new continuous cough? (this means coughing a lot for more than an hour or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours - if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- Have you lost sensations of taste or smell?
- Have you had close contact (under 2 metres) with anyone with a confirmed Covid-19 diagnosis or someone exhibiting the above 3 symptoms in the last 14 days?
- Have you recently travelled abroad and/or been instructed by the government to quarantine?
- Have you been contacted by the government or NHS and told to self-isolate for any reason?
- Do you fall under the clinically vulnerable category or the clinically extremely vulnerable category?
- Do you live with someone who is in either the clinically vulnerable category or the clinically extremely vulnerable category?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then unfortunately we will need to delay your appointment. You will NOT incur a cancellation charge.
You also need to comply with the following statement:
“I also agree that I need to notify Louise Bourne if I develop symptoms of COVID-19 and I give my permission for her to pass on my name to the UK Government Track and Trace system in this instance.”
Signed:___________________________________ Date: ___________________
Changes to appointment protocol:
- Please arrive promptly for your appointment and park on my driveway. Please wait for me to come out and welcome you in; I am currently unable to offer waiting space inside my home for you or anyone that may have driven you to your appointment.
- You will be offered hand sanitiser on entering and leaving the house. You will be required to wear a face mask whilst I am treating you.
- I will be wearing both a face mask and face visor, as per government guidelines.
- If you need to use the facilities, you will use the downstairs toilet, which is solely for the use of clients during my working days.
- Appointments will be kept to time in order for the necessary cleaning to take place in between clients.
Please can you, the client, ensure the following:
- Let me know if you have any specific conditions that I need to be aware of, or any special requirements beyond what I am already putting in place.
- You arrive promptly and wait in your car until you are called in.
- Please bring your own water as I am unable to provide it and you may get thirsty.
- Please pay in advance by BACS. My details are: Louise Bourne 40-30-24 41893890. First consultations (90 minutes) are £90, follow up appointments are £70 (60 minutes). Thank you.
I will be implementing the following:
- In between each client, the treatment room will be well ventilated and the treatment couch and client chair will be disinfected.
- Any points of contact such as bathroom, stair rails, door handles etc will be disinfected between each appointment.
- I will be washing my hands and arms in between each client and using hand sanitiser before starting any new appointment and during the appointment time.
- I will be wearing a face visor which will be disinfected in between each client. If you wish me to also wear gloves then please let me know in advance, as I can do so.
I very much look forward to seeing you soon.
Kinesiology with Louise Bourne.