Kinesiology Training & Education
KiTE ~ let your health and spirits soar...
Kinesiology courses currently available:
Foundation Level: January-June 2020
Why enrol on this foundation course in kinesiology?
Kinesiology provides a unique method of finding out about health and well-being, through muscle testing. The foundation course enables you to understand the body and what it needs to return to balance, providing the opportunity for you to assist your friends, family and potentially clients, in their return to good health.
Those already in the health and well-being industry find their work elevated through the in depth knowledge and understanding that they gain, as well as invaluable access to definitive answers through the muscle testing.
No other modality incorporates emotional, nutritional, chemical, structural, physical, meridians and other energetical systems in its all-encompassing holistic approach to allowing the body to recover its good health.
The six weekend course consists of explanatory sessions, teacher-led demonstrations and hands on practice with fellow students. The impact on your own health can be transformational as you both give and receive powerful treatments over the course of the weekends.
For further detail of the course content, click here:
Who would benefit from this course?
- Absolutely anyone! As long as you are over eighteen, with an open and inquisitive mind and a willingness to embark on an exciting journey of self-discovery, then this is for you! You need not have any previous experience in complementary therapies or careers in this field.
- Anyone who would love to assist friends and family in their journey to happiness and good health.
- For those interested in a career change – the foundation course is obligatory for those wishing to study on Practitioner and Diploma courses.
- For people wishing to spend time with like-minded people - learning, laughing and growing!
- Current practitioners and workers in the health industry: using the muscle testing provides a deeper layer to your treatments and also ensures that all recommendations (e.g. of remedies, products etc) are 100% tailored to the unique needs of the client. Nutritionists, GPs, homeopaths, chiropractors, osteopaths, reflexologists, massage therapists, essential oil specialists – all of these fields have been astounded by the skills and knowledge that kinesiology has brought to their roles.
What else do you need to know?
Q. What if I’m not sure if it’s for me?
A. If you’d like to find out more, then please call me, or come and meet me face-to-face for a chat and brief muscle testing demo. There is no charge and absolutely no obligation to attend the course.
Q. What are the attendance requirements?
A. It is highly recommended that all weekends are attended. In extentuating circumstances one weekend may be missed, but it is the student’s responsibility to catch up with all missed course content and home study.
Q. Is there an exam or assessment?
A. No, there is currently no formal final assessment at foundation stage. Pupils are required to submit six case studies over course of each month where they evidence techniques that have been taught in the previous weekend.
Q. What is included in the course price?
A. All training manuals, handouts, web-links etc.
Membership to the Kinesiology Association and insurance cover.
Access to all nutritional and emotional support test kits for use on the weekends.
A magnet (integral to some of the techniques).
Two test kits of nutritional samples for use at home
A recognised completion certificate accredited by the Kinesiology Association.
We'd love to hear from you!
If you've got any questions, or would like to reserve your place then please enter your details here.